Who's Been Naughty Or Nice...


Jingle Bells!  Jingle Bells!  Jingle the other way.  I'm trying to sneak around and hide some Christmas presents from the Rooster.  I'm even dressed in my naughty little elf outfit.  Well, not really I can wear it any time of year.  ~*Moolala*~ has just released this cute outfit for Twe12ve, it's hudded and ready to wear any time of year.  But that's not the only thing I have to show y'all!  Check out the cute Christmas furniture surrounding me.  Outside The Box! has just released in the Main Store Dresser with Christmas Decor, the Sleigh Bed, and check out the group!  She has decorated this cute table, the Christmas Village.  I'm also wearing a Newer Release from Exile::, (in case you haven't caught it yet), the Weekender.  But that's not all!  I've got my Christmas rings on again.  Slipper has the Myrrh bento rings at 68 Main. They are hudded for different seasonal color combinations.  Then you all know I love some alaskametro<3.   alaskametro<3 has just released "Fey" lipgloss and the "Soiree" eyeshadows for On9.  So much stuff and right here at Christmas!  Well, I know I am in the Holiday mood, so going to steal my Rooster under a mistletoe, y'all have fun <3

Outside The Box! Dresser with Christmas Decor *NEW RELEASE* & Outside The Box! Sleigh Bed *NEW RELEASE* & Outside The Box! Christmas Village *GROUP GIFT* by Kasslina Moonglow

Outfit:  ~*Moolala*~ Ophelia by amandasue.hallison
Available at Twe12ve
Hair:  Exile:: Weekender by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Slipper - Myrrh Rings *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Available at 68 Main
REVOLUTION- Unisex Santa Hat by Hailey Starsider
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Fey" lipgloss *NEW RELEASE* & alaskametro<3 "Soiree" eyeshadow *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at On9
Skin Applier:  Essences Natalia by inka.mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration: 
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by Frank Sinatra & Seal


Comments