Like No One Else...


Still cleaning up from the New Year?  Me too.  I'm showing this sheer, sexy outfit from #best you ever, #bye.  I paired it up with the other new hair that I told y'all about from Collabor88.  This is Slow Dancing from Exile::, you can wear it with or without the flower, which is also hudded and makes for a beautiful look.  Then be sure to check my rings, because Slipper has just released the new Lisana Rings that will be available Jan 12 at 4Mesh.  So I'm looking for a Rooster to help me pop some balloons that are left, y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  #bye Shelby Outfit *NEW RELEASE* by Rainie Gates
Hair:  Exile:: Slow Dancing *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Accessories:  Slipper - Lisana Rings *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Available at 4Mesh Jan 12
{Reverie} 'Box of Charms' - French Heiress Earrings by paolla.flux
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Fey" lipgloss & alaskametro<3 "Soiree" eyeshadow by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Essences Gwen by inka.mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip



Musical Inspiration:
Beautiful With You by Halestorm


Comments