Dying To Untangle...


So I have more newness for y'all! *Sweet Kajira* has Colette available at Frou Frou right now.  It's sheer and lacy, very girly and sexy.  It's available in several different colors so check it out.  Then if you go by Shop Your Heart Out you'll find Exile:: has a Valentine's Gift just for y'all that is absolutely gorgeous as well as the exclusive Girl Next Door, (check it while you are there, it's beautiful).  I'm wearing Jemma which is the gift today.  Then Elle still has the Bella set available at Enchantment, it's hudded so I've been playing with all the color combinations.  Well, I haven't exactly lost my slipper, but I'm going to see if I can convince a Rooster I'm slower without shoes, y'all have fun <3 


Outfit:  *Sweet Kajira* C o l e t t e SKY SHEER *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte.denja
Available at Frou Frou
Hair:  Exile:: Jemma  *Valentine's Gift* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Shop Your Heart Out
Accessories:  Elle - Bella Set *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Available at Enchantment
Makeup:  .euphoric ~Volume Lash Asia 01 by Demi Placebo
A R T E - Classic Eyeshadow by Miriam Lemondrop
[Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Shimmer Pinks by mochi.milena
Eye Applier:  A R T E - Northern Eyes by Miriam Lemondrop
Skin Applier:  amara beauty - Hanna Skin by Shantia Soulstar
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip



Musical Inspiration:
Mayhem by Halestorm



Comments