Blow Out The Candles...


Lots of new stuff to tell you about since March is almost over.  [DictatorShop] has just released a few new things.  Today I'm showing the Simplicity Daybed, which is available at Cosmopolitan.  It has several texture choices for the pillows and blanket, then five choices of wood so you can match it to the room you'd like.  All the pictures I took today were poses from the daybed, Male and Female poses, it also has several PG cuddles for couples.  [DictatorShop] has another set out, which I will show you as soon as I can pin the Rooster to take pictures with me, but if you'd like to see then swing by the store for a look at demos and landmarks.  
I also have new sexy lingerie to tell you about.  I'm wearing *Sweet Kajira*'s Kimberly.  It can be found at the Kinky Event in several color choices.  I'm wearing the white leaf version today to show y'all.  Then if you check out my feet you'll see new shoes!  Bishes inc ~ has just released the Bunny heels.  Made for Slink, Belleza, or Maitreya, they are hudded with several color combinations.  They are adorable with the cute little ears on the back and the pretty little bow on the front.  I'm wearing the Elle Deja Earrings that just came out as well.  I have played with the hud so this time the little jewels are white, but don't forget to run and check them out.  I'm also wearing Exile::'s Sure, Jan that just came out again.
So I'm going to wait on a Rooster to see what he thinks of my new undies, y'all have fun <3





[DictatorShop] Simplicity Daybed PG Version *NEW RELEASE* by Dictatorshop
Available at Cosmopolitan


Outfit:  *Sweet Kajira* K i m b e r l y  *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte.denja
Available at The Kinky Event
Shoes:  Bishes inc ~ Bunny Heels *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Sure, Jan. *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Elle Boutique - Deja Earring *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Drama Queen" makeup by Alaskametro
Arte -My Lashes by Miriam Lemondrop
Skin Applier:  --- PUMEC - Lara  by Otyebis
Eyes Applier:  ::SlackGirl:: Moon Eyes by SlackGirl
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
Putting Holes in Happiness by Marilyn Manson




Comments