What Do You See...


So I didn't get a chance until now, but you need to hurry to Applique because alaskametro has some cute leggings available.  I'm wearing the Lyra in silver holo, but run by and check them out... if not I'm positive she'll have them in the Main Store soon and you can check them there.  Then Exile:: has released a few new hairs to the Main Store.  I'm wearing the new Alibi, it reminds me of when I started Second Life and was constantly wearing ponytails.  These are so beautiful though, he's even wrapped hair around the actual holders so it gives off these really cute look.  So I'm going to see what else I can get into until the Rooster comes around, y'all have fun <3


Outfit:  alaskametro<3 "Lyra" leggings 05 silver holo *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at Applique until March 7
-Pixicat- Lykke.Sweater by areve
Shoes:  Belle Epoque { Belle Dancing } Sneakers White by janire.coba
Hair:  Exile:: Alibi *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Kibitz - Love Choker - silver by Kathya Szczepanski
Makeup:  ::SlackGirl:: Princess Shadow by SlackGirl
Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Glittery Lipsticks & Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Lashes by Izzie Button
Skin Applier:  Essences Gwen #Pale02 by inka.mexicola
Eyes Applier:  ::SlackGirl:: Moon Eyes Mesh by SlackGirl
Shape:  Essences : Gwen Bento Shape & Gwen Eyebrow Shape by inka.mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip
^^Swallow^^ Shiny Ears by luciayes.magic


Musical Inspiration:  
Human by Rag'n'Bone Man


Comments