All For You...


April isn't slowing down.  Today Sunset Mist opened for another exciting event.  I'm showing *dafnis Arlet outfit available at Sunset Mist.  It is hudded for several shirt options.  I had to pick "Always Hungry", obviously lol.  Then I am also using the CrazySexy Bella Flora Eyes Applier.  There is a hud, it has several options for the ring around the pupil.  I had to change my windlight because my eyes kept reflecting my lights and that was my fault.  I'll be seeing what else I can find at the event to show y'all before it's over so swing by or keep an eye on the blog.  Then I have some more pretty bento rings from *elise*.  I'm wearing *elise*'s Elenora Rings.  They are hudded with several metal and stone options so you can match up to what you are wearing. Well, I'm going to see if I can impress a Rooster with my new beating heart, y'all have fun <3



Outfit: *dafnis  Arlet *Exclusive* by Sandra Serin
Available at Sunset Mist
Shoes:  Bishes inc ~ Bea Heels by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile::Green light by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  *elise* - Eleonora Rings *NEW RELEASE* by Shanty Bookmite
Makeup:  .euphoric ~Eternty Lashes Vol.01 ~ by Demi Placebo
A R T E - Lips & Eyes by Miriam Lemondrop
Studio Exporsure - CATWA LOVE MYSTERY EYESHADOW by ashamti
Eyes Applier:  *Crazy.sexy* Bella Flora Eyes by diodiabloz
Available at Sunset Mist
Skin Applier:  amara beauty - Powder Pack CATWA - Debbie skin by Shantia Soulstar
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
Wolves by Selena Gomez featuring Marshmello 



Comments

Post a Comment