Have A Drink, It Gets Better...




I have some New stuff to show y'all again!  First I have to mention Sexy Princess.  New to me, I'm wearing Sexy Princess' Magdalena Gold Outfit.  It comes in a variety of mesh body sizes, so just grab a demo and check yours.  It's also available in Silver if you'd like, I always go with the yellow gold if I can.  Very sexy, it comes with the awesome top, shorts with panties, and the boots.  
Then I know it's been a minute, but I have new [Kikay] Poses to show y'all.  You can find [Kikay]'s Hearty Bento Stand Poses at Pose Fair 2018 going on now.  Each photo today was taken with these poses.  The pack comes with each pose separate or what I have gotten to love a hud containing them all so you can wear it out where you want without worrying about having to rez or fight to find what you need.
I don't know if y'all remember or not, so I'll mention it.  This is Exile::'s Jagged Edge.  You can find it at the store now.  I know I don't show short hair often so wanted to mention it, everyone likes something different and he did such a wonderful job on this cut.
So going a bit crazy at the moment with Spring Break and everything going on, so going to take a breath, take a break, wait for the Rooster.  Y'all have fun <3



Poses:  [Kikay]Hearty Bento Stand Poses *NEW RELEASE* by mharieckit.Carolina
Available at Pose Fair 2018



Outfit:  Sexy Princess - Magdalena Gold Outfit by tears4anangel
Hair:  Exile:: Jagged Edge by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Grixdale - Pet - Collar - Naughty - Gold RARE by nina.helix
Makeup:  Colivati. February Powder Pack 2018 by Colivati
Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Lashes (Powder Pack June) by Izzie Button
Zibska Gilt Catwa Applier by zib.scaggs
Eye Applier:  LOTUS. Birthday Eyes (Catwa) HUD by lilanachristina
Skin Applier:  Essences Serenity #Medium01 by inka.mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip




Musical Inspiration:  
In My Blood by Shawn Mendes







Comments