Louder Then The Lion...


So have a few things to show you today.... and a few things to tell you about.  Let's start with my outfit.  I'm wearing Elleria from **Sexy Princess**.  It's hudded for different colors and comes in several size options.  Please always demo.  Very sexy stuff.  

Then if you'll check out around my neck you'll see a new necklace.  This is the Whipped Dream Necklace from Lyndy In Chains.  It's hudded to change colors of the metals and stones.  Best part, it also contains a hud so you can actually carry and animate your whip.  Awesome stuff!  

That's not all.  I'm wearing Bishes Inc New Release the Enchained Heels which you find now at The Black Fair.  They are hudded for different color options and available in different sizes as well.  

On my fingers you'll see Elle's Laura Bento Rings.  Because I thought they were perfect to keep the look.

 To top it off though I am wearing Exile::'s Jagged Edge which can be found in the Main Store.  It worked with the hat I found in my inventory.  

Lots of stuff to see, lots of pretties, but now I have some news for y'all.
I'm wearing LAQ's neve head.  Last night at midnight Mallory announced something new.  LAQ's heads will now all use the same hud.  If you own a LAQ head already then you should have received an update today with the new hud.  She's given it different options and layers from the old ones, best thing I can do is say check it out for yourself.  It's fun to play with.  If you need a hud:  They will be normally 3,000L.  Today until Midnight SL time they are half off.  One time buy then you can use with every LAQ head.  The heads themselves... Best part... are going to be 1500.  You will just be buying the head.  Skins, hud, everything will be separate.  You can go buy the store and check the demos to see what I mean.  I just got a bit of an overview so I could tell y'all about it and tried the updated head out.  

Exciting stuff happening in SL this week.  Don't forget today is Fifty Linden Friday, the start of Fly Buy Friday, and tonight is Monthly Midnight Madness <3  Well going to grab a Rooster by the tail, y'all have fun <3


Outfit:  **Sexy Princess** Elleria by tears4anangel
Hair:  Exile:: Jagged Edge by Kavar Cleanslate
Shoes:  Bishes Inc ~ Enchained *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Available at The Black Fair 2018
Accessories:  Lyndy In Chains - Whipped Dream Necklace by Lyndydia
Elle (formerly Slipper) - Laura Bento Rings by Ellepolygon
Curio Obscura- Top Hat Red (freebie picked up LONG time ago) by Pandora Wigglesworth
RAMA - Fameshed 5th Anniversary Earrings 'Black' (past gift) by faullon
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Creme Red" lipstick by Alaskametro
Zibska Dasia Eyemakeup by zib.scaggs
Skin Applier and Shape:  LAQ ~ Neve shape and skin by Mallory Cowen
Mesh Avatar Enhancements:  LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Neve 3.0 *Updated!* by Mallory Cowen
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle




Musical Inspiration: 
Roar by Katy Perry 


Comments