Never Known...


I have so much to tell today!  I'm going to start with [DictatorShop].  You can see we are on a bed today, it's the Contempo Bed, and yes it's Adult Kink version.  I point this out because all the poses are from the bed.  There are three different version, Adult Vanilla, Adult Kink, and PG.  I suggest swinging by the [DictatorShop] Main Store to check out the demo and try all the positions.  You can find the bed on sale right now at ROMP.  It is in theme with the other Contempo furniture available at [DictatorShop], so in case you haven't seen in my blog go look around and you may find more to decorate the entire house.  She has redone some of the engines, so different animations as well.  There is threesome options available in Kink version now, but you won't see me and the Rooster showing them off any time soon so run by there and check them out.


I thought it was great to find Lyndy In Chains just released Insolence.  Lyndy In Chains huds her clothes with soooooo many options it seems.  I loved being able to show a fur option today.  There are always so many I have to suggest demo.  There are lots of colors, lots of fabric choices, fur latex and lace... Beautifully done piece.  Insolence is a perfect piece of lingerie to store for those frisky times.

Then I'm wearing the other new hair from Exile:: I mentioned earlier this week.  Exile:: just released Bloom at Collabor88.  It's adorable because it's an updo without the refined look so you can still wear it around the house as well.  Of course I can see wearing it with a nice fancy dress, but I love the way it just frames the face and you can get away with it at home.  Bloom is pretty and as I mentioned, grab a demo and check all the colors out because you never know what you'll find. Remember Evermore is still available at the event as well.

I accessorized today with a Bishes Inc' new Zipper Heels, in black today.  Then I'm also wearing *elise*'s Sandra bento hand bracelet.  It's hudded so you can swap the colors of the metal and roses if you'd like as well.

Well, I have to admit I just want to cuddle up to the Rooster today, so y'all have fun and we're off to relax <3

[DictatorShop] Contempo Bed ADULT KINK *NEW RELEASE* by DictatorShop
Available at ROMP



Cris-

Outfit:  Lyndy In Chains - Insolence *NEW RELEASE* by Lyndydia
Hair:  Exile:: Bloom *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Shoes:  Bishes Inc Zip Heels *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Accessories:  *elise* - Sandra by Shanty Bookmite
Makeup:  .euphoric ~Nora Makeup Series~by Demi Placebo
A R T E - Lips & Eyes by Miriam Lemondrop
Skin Applier:  Essences Serenity by inka.mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip




Barusa-

Outfit:  United Colors Leather_thong_black by unitedcolorsteam
Hair:  tram G0106 hair by moca loup
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations




Musical Inspiration:  
Break Me Shake Me by Savage Garden



Comments

Post a Comment