One True Time...


May 17, A special Charity Event starts, The Blue Heart Event.  Blue is the color designated to support those with Autism.  Shantal Gravois, Miss Virtual World 2018, is throwing the Blue Heart Event to support APOAUTIS.  There are some institutions that are responsible for generating support for family members and autists in different parts of the world. In Honduras, one of the poorest countries in the world, APOAUTIS exists.  Each creator is asked to have one Exclusive item with 100% of the proceeds going to charity.  It has been asked that the item be exclusive to this event, as in never sold before or to be sold again. There will be three shopping areas, a Fashion Show presented by BLVD Fashion House, and a Blue Themed Party.  Landmark available soon.

Today I am showing the Exclusives from several stores that will be available at the event.  I'm wearing Fashion Dream's Eleonora Gown which does come with earrings even if you can't see with this post. They whole outfit is absolutely gorgeous.  I'm also wearing [Heartsdale Jewellery]'s My Blue Blue Heart Set, which includes necklace bracelets and earrings.  All I could think was I felt like a Princess out of a Celion Dion song wearing this set. Beautifully done.  Then if you will take a peek you'll see I'm wearing Midori French Nail appliers from ::Pharmacist::.  She did a beautiful french manicure with a bit of blue in support of the event.  Very nice stuff to be found.


That isn't all today though, I'm wearing Exile::'s Bloom, which is at Collabor88 this month.  I told you it was just as pretty with fancy gowns.  I am in love with Exile's hair!  I'm addicted, so if I admit it then there's no problem right?  lol

Well, I'm going to look for a Rooster to play the King to my Queen, y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  Fashion Dream - Eleonora Gown *EXCLUSIVE* by Sahra Freschi
Available at The Blue Heart Event
Hair:  Exile:: Bloom *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Accessories:  [Heartsdale Jewellery] My Blue Blue Heart Set *EXCLUSIVE* by Nino Heartsdale
Available at The Blue Heart Event
Makeup:  .euphoric ~Nora Makeup Series~ by Demi Placebo
::SlackGirl:: Madame Lips & ::SlackGirl:: Princess Shadow by SlackGirl
Skin Applier:  Essences Isela #Pale02 by Inka.mexicola
Nail Applier:  ::Pharmacist:: Midori French Nails *EXCLUSIVE* by kuroczarina
Available at The Blue Heart Event
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion



Comments