Stay True...





































So here's a really cute outfit just in time for summer! [Sexy Princess] has just released the Heat Pink Outfit which comes with boots, bandana, bag, a complete look without much work.  You just have to find hair and makeup, and I think you can find in black as well.  Well, you can use Exile::'s The Idea of Hear hair like I did, which I am still in love with.  So not much work at all.  Well, I'm going to wait for a Rooster catch me in the sweets shop, y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  [Sexy Princess] Heat Pink Outfit *NEW RELEASE* by Tears4anangel
Hair:  Exile:: The Idea of Her by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Elle Boutique - Raelynn by Ellepolygon
*katat0nik* (pink) Mad Pussy Necklace by katat0nik.pidgeon
Makeup:  Bold & Beauty :: Natural Eyebrows by Jourdan Mcmillan
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Beautiful Pastels MU* & DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Dramatic Eyes & Lashes* by steffi.villota
Skin Applier:  Atelier Pepe - Powder Pack - Emily by pepehair
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration: 
Honey, I'm Good by Andy Grammer


Comments