No Ceiling...


So I have some cute stuff to show today from L.I.C. or Lyndy In Chains.  First I'm wearing Sierra.  It includes the top and skirt.  As always she has a wonderful hud to go with these.  I'm wearing one of the fabric options, but there is also lace, latex, fur, etc... There's literally hundreds of options to choose from when you color and adjust.  I'm also wearing Lyndy In Chains' Bento Metallic Nails which I've colored to match.  They also include a hud so you can color how you wish.  Then I'm wearing Lyndy In Chains' Passion Necklace which is a group gift.  It includes a hud as well.  These come in several sizes, but as always I have to encourage you to go by and grab demos so you can see what gets me all excited about the huds. So many options!

Well, going to nab me a Rooster, y'all have fun <3


Verocity - Isis Pose Set by windie.melody


Outfit:  Lyndy In Chains - Sierra by Lyndydia
Style- Pantyhose Sensuel Skull Black by rydut.mildor
Shoes:  Bishes Inc Zip Heels by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Drive by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Lyndy In Chains - Bento Metallic Nails & Lyndy In Chains - Passion Necklace by Lyndydia
A&D - ODDITY Glasses -TopGun- Retro by Oddity3D
Makeup:  The Face ~ Catwa - Party ~ Make-up palette by nataliewells
Tattoo Applier:  TAOX Maitreya TaTToo / Bitchy by 0claudia0.novaland
Skin Applier:  [Pink Fuel]  Posie by Mochi.milena
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
Can't Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis



Comments