A Reckoning...


First of the month and lots of goodies to tell y'all about already!  I'm going to start with Sondra's Couture has this new dress the Lora Sheer Silk Dress.  It comes in several sizes and includes a hud for different colors.  I really loved this blue, well I liked the teal, and I loved the pink... I liked them all so best to go check your faves out yourself.

Then I'm wearing Bishes' New Vicky Heels.  They come in slink, belleza, and Maitreya.  They also come with a color hud so you can match to your favorite outfit.  Beautiful with the sweet touch of a ribbon at the back.

Then I'm wearing *elise*'s New Release Agnese.  They come in several sizes and with a hud so you can change the look.  You can find them at the Kinky Event.

Going to dance until a Rooster sweeps me off my feet, y'all have fun <3

Pose:   {NANTRA} Illuminati by Nancoix Urquan

Outfit:  Sondra Couture's Lora Sheer Silk Dress *NEW RELEASE* by Sondra Andel
Shoes:  Bishes inc Vicky Heels *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile- Memory Bliss by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  *elise* - Agnese *NEW RELEASE* by Shanty Bookmite
Available at Kinky Event
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Zara" eyeshadow by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  LAQ ~ Neve by Liz Venenbaum
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Neve by Liz Venenbaum


Musical Inspiration:
Death by Lincoln Durham


Comments

Post a Comment