Listening to the Devil...


More from the XXX event... Just in case y'all ain't made it by yet I wanted to show you some more of the pretties available.  Today I'm wearing sass's Tandi, it comes with the bodysuit and stockings as well as a hud to change the colors up.  Sexy stuff. 

Then I'm wearing {Inner Demons}'s Taurus Collar.  It comes with a hud as well so you can color it how you like.  There's also a resizer to make it easier to fit.  It's also available from the XXX event.

Then if you check out my face, I'm wearing a different shade of Madame Noir's Pervert Eyes than I've shown in the previous posts.  I'm also wearing a shade of GO's Madame Mabel Lipstick.  Several different lipsticks to be found at the XXX event, gorgeous color.  

Well, we're a bit busy so I may not see a Rooster, but don't stop me from thinking of him.  Happy Thanksgiving, y'all have fun! <3

[DictatorShop] Contempo Bed by DictatorShop

Pose:  Serendipity: Daydream by AriellaLata

Outfit:  sass [tandi] by misssassysarah
Available at the XXX event
Hair:  Exile:: Life In Plastic by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  {Inner Demons} Taurus Collar by calaveritas
Available at the XXX event
*elise* - Princess bento rings by Shanty Bookmite
Makeup:  GO MadameMabel Lipstick Makeup04 by anny.burner
Available at the XXX event
alaskametro<3 "Luxe" eyeshadow by Alaskametro
Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Lashes by Izzie Button
Eyes Applier:  Madame Noir - Pervert Eyes by Madame Noir
Available at the XXX event
Skin Applier:  *YS&YS* 02 - Kasia by Monicuzza Babenco
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya  by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
Bad Side by Syn City Cowboys

Comments