Pondering In The Dark...


Some awesome stuff to tell y'all about today!  I'll start with ~Shame Me Designs~' I've Been Waiting pose is what I'm using today.  She's released several new couple and solo poses so run by and check.

Then I'm wearing Lyndy In Chains' Slave Bracelets. They come with her awesome hud so all sorts of awesome color combinations. I'm also wearing her Bento Metallic Nails, that red just entrances me, love em!

But that's not all.  Brand New at We <3 Roleplay, you'll find * Sweet Kajira *'s New Release Maxima.  It's available in several gorgeous colors.  I had to go for red this time even though there was pink, because I thought it was just lovely.  

Well, going to debate on what to get into before a Rooster shows up.  Y'all have fun <3

Pose:  ~Shame Me Designs~ I've Been Waiting  by Julya Lykin

Outfit:  * Sweet Kajira * Maxima *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte Denja
Available at We <3 Roleplay
Hair:  Exile:: Meant to Be by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Lyndy In Chains - Slave Bracelet & Lyndy In Chains - Bento Metallic Nails by Lyndydia
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Jewel" eyeshadow & alaskametro<3 "Mistress" lipstick by Alaskametro
. MILA . Vanessa Lashes by Miiane
Eyes Applier:  . MILA . Vanessa Eyes by Miiane
Skin Applier:  Essences Lana by Inka Mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
Glitter and Gold by Barns Courtney

Comments