Weak For Ya...


The XXX event is going on and there's lots to be found there!  I'm wearing Moondance Boutique's Katarina Latex Harness.  I put on Pasties and Panties I had so I could maintain some modesty for today's blog, but it is so sexy to strut in and there's sooo many color choices.  We're also using PoSeX's Couple Erotic 4 pose.  Both can be found at the XXX event.

That's not all though, one of my faves Sweet Evil is also participating in this event.  I'm wearing Sweet Evil's Bimbo Collar.  It comes with a hud so you can change the collar color to suit your wants. Then if you check out my mouth.. yes, finally managed to gag me.  I'm wearing Bliensen + MaiTai's Angel Gag.  There's several color variations to choose, I dove in for pink!  These can also be found at the XXX event.

Well, seems a Rooster is giving me that look I like, y'all have fun <3

Pose:  PoSeX Couple Erotic 4 by XeSoP
Available at the XXX event


Cris- 

Outfit:  Moondance Boutique Katarina Latex Harness by Kathrin.Dassin
Available at the XXX event
[Sexy Princess] Manolia Tassel Nipple Pasties by tears4anangel
Sweet Kajira* Sue BLACK  panties by Bronte.Denja
Hair:  Exile:: Party at Claire's by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Sweet Evil - Collar Bimbo by Kelli.Sideways
Available at the XXX event
Bliensen + MaiTai - Angel - Gag - pink/silver by Plurabelle Laszlo
Available at the XXX event
Slipper - Love Rings by Ellepolygon
Makeup:  #adored - enamored lips - happy hour edition by ampersand.artful
+abigailia+ Dolly Lashes by glitterandneon
[Pink Fuel] CATWA Eyeshadow - Queen Palette by mochi.milena
Eyes Applier: Madame Noir - Pervert Eyes by Madame Noir
Available at the XXX event
Skin Applier:  amara beauty - Powder Pack Apr 2017 - Justine Kit by Shantia Soulstar
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya  by Catwa.Clip


Barusa-  

Outfit:   Kauna - 2BN Trousers [LONG]: Black by Ross Myhre
Hair:  Amacci Hair Ethan ~ Pearl Platinum by Carina Larsen
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations


Musical Inspiration:  
No Complaints by J. Hutton







Comments