Waiting For...


So few things to tell y'all about today!  And yes, I know it has been a minute.   #bye has released this really cute Cupid's Helper Outfit just in time for Valentine's.   It comes with the lingerie, heels, stockings, hair piece, Bow, and the awesome wings.  So you'll be all set up.

Well, with the new year came new opportunities in Real Life and I have seized them.  I still get on Second Life, but it's just there in the back ground for the most part. I got a Rooster on there I adore, plus I love to play in blender... I recommend anyone that wants to learn it to visit Blender Benders.  So I love my blog and for now it isn't going anywhere because I may still want to play in pictures here and there.  I appreciate all the support shown since day 1, it has been an awesome experience. 

 So I got a Rooster to aim this arrow at, y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  #bye Cupid's Helper Outfit *NEW RELEASE* by Rainie Gates
Hair:  Exile:: The Idea of Her by Kavar Cleanslate
Makeup:  ~Shiny Stuffs~ Happy Hour Appliers & ~Shiny Stuffs~ Party Poppers Appliers & ~Shiny Stuffs~ Spiked Punch Appliers by tarani.tempest
#Besom Lashes~Pretty Lashes by Kattington
Eyes Applier:  .euphoric ~Vivian Eyes  Applier by Demi Placebo
Skin Applier:  Go&See * Vera * Catwa ~ by kristyna.wikifoo
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
Valentine by Martina McBride


Comments