Die Hard...


So I went playing through faves again... GWC or Gypsylynn Whelan Creations is still having an mp sale on her clothes with updated appliers and if you check out her mp then she also has her original creations under 7 Second Girl.  One I absolutely love and go back to every time I get the chance is Sweet Evil, Kelli has these awesome fingerless gloves that won't cut through the mesh of your jacket or long sleeve shirt.  If y'all hadn't noticed I'm a hardcore alaskametro fan, I'm gaga over her makeup.  I just wish you could layer like you did with the original avatar (if you can I missed that).  The jacket was on sale Friday, sorry late posting, but the good news -Pixicat- has so many other colors available every day and each one comes with two options- I chose the plain one for this outfit, but I like to try to keep things simple.  Sooooo I guess it's off to see what else I can get into today, Have fun y'all <3

Outfit: GWC Micros Black Shorts 4 and GWC Lilac Seduce Top by Gypsylynn Whelan *Marketplace Sale*
Sweet Evil- Fingerless Black Long Gloves by Kelli.sideways
-Pixicat- Night.Jacket - Green by areve
Shoes:  *Calamitous Intent* Sacrificial Grace Thigh High Combat Boots by toy.wiskee *NEW RELEASE*
Jewelry:  **RealEvil Industries** Lux Nomad earring gold by Velvet Skin
:[Plastik]:- Maiklu Necklace [Med] Golden by aikea.rieko
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Evelyn" lipstick and alaskametro<3 "Smokeshow" eyeshadow by Alaskametro
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Bianca Mesh Hair - Style 1 by MissAllSunday Lemon
Available at Chapter Four 
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy  by Insol (almercury)
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Wreak Havoc by Skylar Grey











Comments