Don't It Feel Good...



So I'm happy to announce two new sponsors [Kikay] poses and Bishes Inc ~ and of course I had to show off some cute stuff from them <3  Right now if you swing by Bishes Inc ~ you can find this cropped shirt with a gorgeously done back (check out the last picture if not flickr).  Also my Celia Shoes are new to the store this month as well.  Then [Kikay] has these cute Tiara poses, they say to me I'm a girl, I'm cute, now amuse me, lol.  Then don't forget, little reminder the Fresh Start Hunt 2 is still going... so be sure to drop into ::cute as f*ck:: because there's a picture everyone should have and read.  So I'm in a awesome mood, y'all have fun... Gonna go find a Rooster <3

::cute as f*ck:: Art Pallet *Fresh Start Hunt 2* by coquettegirl
[Kikay] Tiara poses by CaitLin



Outfit:  Bishes Inc ~ Laced Jumper LIGHTPINK *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bishes/34/108/23
::BLOSSOM:: Hailee Laced Shorts by Blossom Daniels
Shoes:  Bishes Inc ~ Celia Shoes *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Accessories:  JCNY - Haven Pendant, Casual Fashion Necklace
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Gala" eyeshadow set 01 alaskametro<3 "Gala" lipstick set 02 by Alaskametro
Hair:  Doe: Michan by Helyanwe Vindaloo
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
^^Swallow ^^Shiny Ears by Luciayes.magic
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Walking on Sunshine by Katrina & The Waves











Comments