Drove Me...


So it's storming in real life, my chores are caught up until my lil' ones get home and I'm left with free time.  So what do I do?  Hit the shops to find something pretty to catch The Aussie's attention of course.  At Fusion101 , Le Fashion Whore has an EXCLUSIVE jumper that you can pair up with  the jeans and boots.  Best part is each have a hud full of colors to mix and match!  So I wish y'all the best, but I'm going back to my search!

















Outfit:  Le Fashion Whore - Katy Jeans and *EXCLUSIVE* Le Fashion Whore - Tara Jumper by devilwillcry
Available at Fusion101 
Shoes: Le Fashion Whore - Pamela Boots by devilwillcry
Available at Fusion101 
Accessories:  Lavian&Co-BySage Aurora Satchel  by Sage Pexie
**RealEvil Industries** LUX Celeste Set by velvetskin
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" makeup palette by Alaskametro
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Halston by Truth Hawkes
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy  by Insol (almercury)
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Crystal by Stevie Nicks 


Comments