My Season...


 It's Friday \o/  Awesome, right?  Well, today means *Fifty Linden Friday*!  Swing by Glam Affair for a beautiful new skin for your CatWa, (best part if you have maitreya you've already got the body applier), then pick up the cute hair from [elikatira], and my inspiration for my whole post today a skeleton from CURELESS [+].  I thought it was so cool, you can move it around, copy it, do as you will with it.  Plus, I had this For my Love tray that will be available at :North Moon: soon for *The Loving Kind Hunt* so I was like ooo this could be a dead man... or a dead heffa that been trying to mess with my man, lol.   Of course my Rooster logged in to it and wanted to know what he tasted like- buffalo, very bland with a tang that I drowned in ketchup.  I had these awesome poses you can pick up from [Kikay] which I thought fit right into the look I was going for today.  If you are part of the *Third Life Group* then you may have already been by, but ~*Moolala*~'s offering this month is gothic too and Pink!  The Greer Dress is her gift for the group this month, so hurry before she changes it up.  I know I showed you already, but Bishes Inc ~ has a cute new pair of shoes availabe with a hud for different colors and I just adore them.  As always y'all have fun, I'm gonna give the Rooster a break and gnaw on my new buddy <3



[Kikay] Cutie Hot Poses by mharieckit.carolina
:North Moon: For my Love tray Decor *The Loving Kind Hunt* by kelpie.snowbear
CURELESS [+] Skeletal System / PURE *Fifty Linden Friday* by Kaorinette



Outfit:  ~*Moolala*~ Greer Dress- Gothic Pink *Third Life Group Gift* by AmandaSue Hallison
Style Queen 20 Pantyhose Black by rydut.mildor
Sweet Evil- Fingerless Gloves Long by Kelli.sideways
Shoes:  Bishes Inc ~ Celia Shoes *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Accessories: .aisling. Aspasia - Earrings Black by damian.kleiner
.Enfant Terrible. Vintage Romance Choker Fit Black by L'efant terrible
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Matte Mist" eyeshadow & alaskametro<3 "Liquid Shine" lipgloss by Alaskametro
Hair:  [elikatira] Tonya *Fifty Linden Friday* by Elika Tiramisu
Skin Applier: Glam Affair - Natalia Applier ( Catwa  ) Jamaica - After Party *Fifty Linden Friday* by aida.ewing
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip



Musical Inspiration:
Season of the Witch by Donovan







Comments