Waiting...


So I'm waiting on my Rooster... Oh my goodness the waiting can be a bore or anticipation, I prefer anticipation so I play in the newly released Cowl Neck top and Skater Skirt from *Calamitous Intent*.  The colors available are awesome, the pinkish ones I love, but Kasslina from OTB! had furniture I just had to play on... so I went for gold.  Outside The Box! is at Home Whimsy right now and Fusion101, but if you notice they go well together if you nab both.  There's plenty of options for play in the bed: friends, couples, and singles.  So I'm gonna go back to playing in the new stuff, y'all be sure to check it out!

Outside The Box! Dijon Ottomon and Chair *NEW RELEASE* by Kasslina Moonglow
Available at Fusion101
Outside The Box! Hanging Bed *NEW RELEASE* by Kasslina Moonglow
Available at Home Whimsy

Outfit:  *Calamitous Intent* Carrie Cropped Cowl Neck *LIMITED EDITION**Calamitous Intent* Leia Velvet Skater Skirt by Toy Wiskee *LIMITED EDITION*
Shoes: *Calamitous Intent* Debbie Platforms by Toy Wiskee
Jewelry:  Maxi Gossamer - Love Catcher Set by Maxi Gossamer
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Fall Essentials" makeup palette  & alaskametro<3 "Gala" eyeshadow set 03 by Alaskametro
Hair:  Doe: Shannon by Helyanwe Vindaloo
Available at Epiphany
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip
Musical Inspiration:
Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx


Comments