Jumping In The Water...


I'm waiting on the Rooster so thought I'd show off some more awesome shopping finds.  .:S&B:. at Sunset Mist has this Prettiest Unpretentious Bikini which I really like because it has the allusion of showing more skin than it should, but keeping the good bits covered.  Then I mentioned in previous posts, but Bishes Inc has these new Rope Heels at The Fetish Fair and I just love them. Roleplaying playing with them, they make my footsies feel delicate all wrapped up. Then of course since I've been hitting *The Loving Kind Hunt 2 I had to show off * Inkheart *'s gift.  These eyes are so pretty, up close the pupils look like hearts.  So gonna splash around a minute until he gets on, because have so many things to do once I catch him <3  Y'all have fun!

Outfit:  .:S&B:. Prettiest Unpretentious Bikini *5 Colours* by seni.bloch
Available at Sunset Mist
Shoes:  Bishes Inc Rope Heels *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Available at The Fetish Fair
Hair:  Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial - Breeze by M4ri1yn Magic
Eyes:  * Inkheart * - Loving Eyes - Freedom *The Loving Kind Hunt 2 gift* by Inkheart
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Fall Runway" makeup palette & alaskametro<3 "Heat" lipstick by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Bold & Beauty :: Natasha by Jourdan McMillan
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Out Here In The Water by Rebecca Lynn Howard












Comments