Like You...


\
It's been a moment since I'd heard from The Panty Shoppe so I was excited when I got a look at her newest lingerie... It's not applier, it's mesh! I absolutely adore that.  Then to add to my excitement Bishes Inc put out these awesome Rope Heels for The Fetish Fair!  Sexy right?  RAWR!  Plus my Rooster has a thing for heels so AWESOMENESS!  Had a lot of fun doing these shots, lol.  Well, I'm going to go swap up colors and prance around a bit more, cause I'm feeling my oats right now and looking for a Rooster. Y'all have fun <3














Cris-


Outfit:  The Panty Shoppe Une nouvelle nuit *NEW RELEASE* by The Panty Shoppe
Shoes:  Bishes Inc Rope Heels *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Available at The Fetish Fair
Accessories:  JCNY - Buckingham Pearl Collection Formal Necklace by JD Hansen
{VINCUE} & Kibitz - Mary+ring - gold (1,2,3,4,5) by Kathya Szczepanski
Hair:  tram F516 hair by moca Loup
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" makeup palette by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Insol: Mashell's secrets #RARE by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip









Barusa-

Outfit: PreCAST Inc. Fashion - Bootcut Jeans Washed_Dark by Sterni Shan
Shoes:  PreCAST Inc. Fashion - Flat Boots Brown by Sterni Shan
Hair:  tram G0106 hair by moca Loup
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink AvEnhance Hand - Relax & Slink Avatar Enhancement Male Feet PHYSIQUE Flat Feets & Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro



Musical Inspiration:
Wicked Game by HIM



Comments