Mountain Sunshine...


Y'all know I don't often blog poses, I adjust too much sometimes...  But [Kikay] has put out these Cutiepie poses that I wanted to show.  I did use an ankle lock, which I'll always recommend even if sometimes mine pops off, (so very guilty of not catching it all the time lol).  Then while you are visiting Sunset Mist drop by and check out .:S&B:.'s new Romantic Feeling Dress.  It's available in several colors, I liked the white with red roses because I had an excuse to dig out a old rose from my inventory to carry around.  Then you must have cute shoes.  Bishes has just that, a brand new awesome set of Cute Heels.  The hud lets you choose from a variety of colors so have fun with them.  I'm pretty relaxed, feeling dainty, and looking for a Rooster, so I'll wish y'all a goodnight <3  Have fun <3




Poses:  [Kikay] Cutiepie 1 & [Kikay] Cutiepie 2 & [Kikay] Cutiepie 3 & [Kikay] Cutiepie 4 by mharieckit.carolina
Available at Sunset Mist



Outfit:  .:S&B:. Mesh Dress Romantic Feeling *NEW RELEASE* by Seni Bloch
Available at Sunset Mist
Shoes:  Bishes Cute Heels *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Accessories:  Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Love Catcher Heart & Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Love Catcher Heart by Maxi Gossamer
*RnB* Music Red rose (Past Gift from a group)
Hair:  Besom~Daisy by Kattington
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Creme Red" lipstick & alaskametro<3 "Matte Mist" eyeshadow by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
Mountain Angel by Dolly Parton





Comments