Take It Down Slow...


So I'm selfish... I don't get much time with my Rooster and I wanted to play uknow this morning, so I snuck off to the beach before he logged in to show off some fun finds!  Bishes Inc has this sexy shirt on sale in her main store now, in all kinds of awesome colors too.  Bishes Inc has that cute skirt this would be perfect with (showed here), but I have a thing for Gypsylynn Whelan Creations and wanted to remind y'all she'd updated her stuff with appliers.  Love the Gypsy <3  Then swing by the Hipster Fair you can find this tattoo I thought worked perfect with my shirt from {TOUCH MIA}.  I liked how delicate it was in details but didn't cover a lot of skin.  Then while you are at Hipster Fair if you want to do some pictures then stop by BAXE there's men's and women's poses available.  Really well done in my opinion because I have a lot of skin showing here and it didn't twist and pull in inhumanely ways when I posed.  So gonna go prove I'm Master of the Uknow, y'all have fun <3














BAXE Hipster Female Poses by armonia.baxton
Available at the Hipster Fair














Outfit:  Bishes Inc Tiny Top *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Gypsylynn Whelan Creations- Micro PinkShorts by Gypsylynn Whelan
Shoes:  Bishes Inc ~ Celia by Chu Quar
Accessories:  Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Necklaces by Maxi Gossamer
EarthStones Katya Bangles by Abraxxa Anatine
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Glass" lipgloss & alaskametro<3 "Tropika" eyeshadow by Alaskametro
Tattoo:  {TOUCH MIA} Jeweled Moth Tattoos by Mia Jasmine
Available at the Hipster Fair
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR HoneyAna by Truth Hawkes
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
^^Swallow^^ Shiny Ears by luciayes.magic
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
4 Minutes by Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland












Comments