The Fever Between Us Two...



Tomorrow being Valentine's Day I wanted to make sure to get another lingerie piece that's new out so y'all could see.  alaskametro<3 made some gorgeous Nyla stockings, (optional to be worn with or without the suspenders), and in these pictures I grabbed the suspenders too.  She has them at On9, she also has a full piece I'll have to blog later this week at AnyBODY.  *Calamitous Intent* also released these cute Two Heart Platforms just in time as well.  I'm lovin' cause I can change the colors to match my darker, brighter stuff or my pastels and pinks.  So gonna get things done so I can catch me a Rooster tonight, Y'all have fun <3


Outfit:  alaskametro<3 "Josefin" suspenders - Powder *NEW RELEASE* & alaskametro<3 "Nyla" stockings - Powder lace *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at On9
*BOOM* Dame Elbow Gloves (No Longer Available)
Shoes:  *Calamitous Intent* Two Hearts Platforms by Toy Whiskee
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Fall Essentials" makeup palette & alaskametro<3 "Glass" lipgloss by Alaskametro
Accessories:  JCNY - Buckingham Pearl Collection Formal Necklace by JD Hansen
Hair:  [DUE] Sugarplum by dubled
Skin Applier:  Glam Affair - Imani by aida.ewing
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Ride by SoMo








Comments