Too Legit... Thank you to All


OMG!  500!  Thank you to everyone that has helped me along the way, it feels like I shouldn't have hit that many posts, but when I saw it... I thought best celebrate this milestone.  Even better ::Smexy::'s Matt Rix sent me this beautiful Pink Lovers Ruffle Dress... Three things I love!  From the pink links to the sheer pink ruffles this dress is gorgeous.  He's only been open four months, I swung by the store- going to be amazing from the pink ruffles to the Green Bay Packer's jersey!  Yep, Green Bay fan.  Remember also it's February so be sure to hit the Loving Kind Hunt 2 and Angel Deluxe to get this pretty Game of Thrones inspired bracelet for him and her.  I'm sorry, I know y'all have seen them before, but I love Sweet Evil's Lacey Gloves.  I felt like a doll dressed to the 9's in this one.  My poor Rooster congratulated me then let me have my way with a sign and balloons and pink <3  A HUGE thank you to everyone that has made this journey into the fashion blogging with me from comments to sharing, I very much appreciate everything and I hope the next 500 will be just as fun... of course, I'm dragging a Rooster with me down the next leg of the road...  Y'all have a wonderful day and thank you so much for getting me here <3 -C























Cris-


Outfit:  ::Smexy:: Pink Lovers Ruffle Dress  by Matt Rix (seeway)
CLOCKHAUS - Amelia Tights PINK by adedade
Sweet Evil - Lacey Gloves by Kelli sideways
Shoes:  #EMPIRE - Saponaria by empire (queenshop)
Accessories:  Antique Camo unable to find information she builds sims now
Angel DELUXE Moon Silver Bracelet *The Loving Kind Hunt 2 gift* by umbrellafun
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" makeup palette & alaskametro<3 "Gala" lipstick set 02 by Alaskametro
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Ice by Truth Hawkes
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
^^Swallow^^ Shiny Ears by luciayes magic
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Barusa-


Outfit:  COVETED! VEGAS MENS TUX (Old gacha) by tifridh fallen
Shoes:  iNEDIT-Footwear041 *Redford* by Dans Belgar
Hair: Amacci Hair Ethan ~ by Carina Larsen
Skin Applier:  7 Deadly s{K}ins Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink AvEnhance Hand - Relax & Slink Avatar Enhancement Male Feet PHYSIQUE Flat Feets & Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro



Musical Inspiration:
Gangnam Style and Too Legit To Quit by Psy & MC Hammer 








 Thank You <3



Comments