Turn 'em Out...


So there's a lot of great offerings at The Hipster Fair and it's open now \o/  FurtaCor* has this cute outfit, with a hud for different color combinations... My favorite is the pink tones, but I felt like I was walking the catwalk strutting around in this sexy skirt.  The purse and shoes are included and hudded as well so you'll be matching without a search through the inventory.  So I'm gonna strut my stuff around the house for a bit then see what else I can get into.  Y'all have fun <3














Outfit:  FurtaCor*Amber Outfit by Marinahh Mayako
Available at The Hipster Fair
Jewelry:  EarthStones Celtic Claddagh Necklace by Abraxxa Anatine
Hair:  ::Bold & Beauty:: Hair ::  Arwen. by Jourdan McMillan
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Creme Brown" lipstick & alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" makeup palette by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
^^Swallow^^ Shiny Ears by luciayes.magic
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:  
Pound The Alarm by Nicki Minaj









Comments