Know My Name...


If you haven't been yet, you need to hit the The Guardians Event .  *Sweet Kajira* has this really cute outfit Marcela available there.  I loved taking pictures in it, at first I was like oo spring look then I went to Storybrooke and started thinking of Little Red Riding Hood... Well, I'm not innocent girl heading to grandma's house, with this outfit and these legs I'm more of a wolf :P  Gotta have fun even if you're looking for a Rooster Wolf hybrid to pop in <3  Y'all have fun, gonna see what else I can find to get into <3












Outfit:  *Sweet Kajira* Marcela  black Skirt Maitreya RARE *NEW RELEASE* & *Sweet Kajira* Marcela  black top Maitreya RARE *NEW RELEASE* & *Sweet Kajira* Marcela  red Jacket Maitreya RARE *NEW RELEASE* by bronte.denja
Available at The Guardians Event 
Hair:  pr!tty - Gigi  by Karla Marama
Shoes:  REIGN.- Madison Flats w/Socks by Kenadeecole
Makeup:  ::Modish:: Linda Cosmetics by ele.brandi
alaskametro<3 "Luxe" eyeshadow by alaskametro
[okkbye] Amaris Eyelashes by elisaokkbye
Jewelry:  ::Bite&Claw:: Celestis Necklace by Graea
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Being Evil Has A Price by Heavy Young Heathens


Comments