Rolling Pin in Her Right...


I really couldn't resist this pose from Image Essentials.  Just seeing him all comfy,laid back with a drink looking at me like 'huh?' makes me laugh.  The fact I'm the one pointing at the doghouse like 'You are heading that direction buddy!' is priceless.  Love it!  My shirt is from *Calamitous Intent*, I'm not sure if I have broken the news to y'all yet... *Calamitous Intent* can only be found on marketplace for the moment, but don't worry Toy is still inworld and planning many new things.  Then Pink Cream Pie ::, y'all need to really check out that store!  I'm showing a pair of her new pants which I fell for because let's just say they are a huge reminder of the best comic book character ever created.  There's plenty to chose from, including a few other choice styles that will make any superhero fan reminisce.  Barusa is wearing the Jaxx shirt from Pink Cream Pie :: featuring one of his favorite characters as well.  Then if y'all haven't run run run down to Exile:: because tonight is the last night of the 50% off sale.  So I done stole me a chair, think the Rooster may lay down a law or two of his own, y'all have fun <3



Image Essentials - Sent to the Doghouse by Kay.weston


Cris-

Outfit:  *Calamitous Intent* Sundrop Tank & Hoodie by Toy.wiskee
Pink Cream Pie :: Belle *NEW RELEASE* by vaygah.varriale
Jewelry:  *Calamitous Intent* Initialize Me Heart Choker by Toy.wiskee
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Mage" lipstick & alaskametro<3 "Wytch" makeup palette by Alaskametro
Shoes:  REIGN.- Coven Ankle Boots by Kenadeecole
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Bronwyn 1 by Truth Hawks
Nail Applier:  alme.   B&W Mix Black by chloeelectra
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip



Barusa-

Outfit: Pink Cream Pie :: Jaxx T Shirt by vaygah.varriale
Suga Baby Designs 4-2001A2  ERIC BOARD SHORTS by fugitive.viper
Hair:  Exile::Vindicated by Kavar Cleanslate
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink Avatar Enhancement Male Feet & Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations




Musical Inspiration: 
One More Last Chance by Vince Gill 







Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! I just can't with these pictures! You two crack me up! I love the progression and the attitudes haha. I am loving the last picture too where you swapped!! So funny!! Shuffle your feet lose your seat lol. Wonderful read and brightened my day. Thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vaygah, we had a lot of fun blogging these looks <3

      Delete

Post a Comment