Ups & Downs...


Ever been talked on to an elevator just to stuck in it? I have been stuck in an elevator, but it wasn't near as much fun by myself.  With the Rooster... I'm sure he rigged it, just about positive.  He looks handsome though in his new Nalica Suit from #best you ever.  It has a hud for different color combinations.  Then I also went by #best you ever to find the Sunnie dress.  It's available in several different colors including mint and pink.  Each hud has different options for that color, transparent, polka dots, stripes, etc...  I'm wearing a pair of Helen Heels from Bishes Inc, because I'm adoring her shoes right now.  So I don't know about y'all, but I'm pretty sure I can annoy this Rooster into moving... Well, maybe if I don't get distracted.  Y'all have fun <3













Cris-


Outfit:  #best you ever- Sunnie Pink *NEW RELEASE* by Rainie Gates
Shoes:  Bishes Inc Helen Heels by Chu Quar
Jewelry:  -SECRETS- Pearl Set by dryka.loon
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Lipslick" lip makeup & alaskametro<3 "Luxe" eyeshadow by Alaskametro
Available at anyBODY
Hair:  little bones. Olympia by Nova Faerye
Nail Applier:  alme.   Omotesando Nails by chloeelectra
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip














Barusa-

Outfit: #best you ever Nalica Suit *NEW RELEASE* by Rainie Gates
Shoes:  Precast Fashion - Flat Boots by Lil Cristole
Hair:  Exile::Rogue by Kavar Cleanslate
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations

Musical Inspiration: 
Stuck With You by Huey Lewis and The News  

Comments