Cooling Off...



That good looking Rooster behind me is sporting some of #best you ever's newest releases for men.  He's wearing the Muran Shirt and Men's Straight Leg Jeans.  I love the jeans on him.  I'm looking all ready for spring in *Calamitous Intent*'s New Releases Bloomin Romper and Foot Straps.  Looking cute and I think he's ready for spring, I'm just ready for it to snow again.   He doesn't like slipper weather as much as I do though.  Exciting time!  Ah well, gonna see if I can talk him into my wagon, y'all have fun <3


Jinx:  Relaxing in the hay cart - Country Blues by Julala Demina

Cris-


Outfit:  *Calamitous Intent* Bloomin Romper *NEW RELEASE* by toy.wiskee
Shoes:  *Calamitous Intent* Bloomin Foot Straps *NEW RELEASE* by toy.wiskee
Hair:  Exile:: Green Light by Kavar Cleanslate
Makeup:  [Pink Fuel] CATWA Eyeshadow - Queen Palette & [Pink Fuel] CATWA Lipstick - Queen Palette by mochi.milena


Barusa-


Outfit:  #best you ever Muran Shirt & #best you ever Mens Jeans by Rainie Gates
Shoes:  Precast Inc Fashion - Flat Boots Brown by Lil Cristole
Hair:  Exile::Spice by Kavar Cleanslate
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations

Musical Inspiration:
Cool for the Summer by Demi Lovato







Comments