Love In Melodies...


Ever have a song stuck in your head?  No matter what other songs you listen to... it is THERE!  Hope it's a song y'all like, I can at least say that for mine.  I only have one or two lines just stuck.  Swing by the Kinky Monthly while you're listening to sexy music, cause *Sweet Kajira* has the gorgeous Anita lingerie out right now.  Of course, I popped in my favorite new chair from Dictatorshop, the Contempo Chair.  I look like such a seductive little vixen in it I can't help it. I like to sit pretty for my Rooster.  So I'm gonna see if I can get him to wrap around me, y'all have fun <3

















[Dictatorshop] Contempo Chair by dictatorshop



Outfit:  *Sweet Kajira* Anita black *NEW RELEASE* by bronte.denja
Available at Kinky Monthly
~Elya~ Black Stockings D1 by eleanoravishnevskaya
Shoes:  REIGN.- VERO HEELS by Kenadeecole
Hair:  TRUTH / Taja *NEW RELEASE* by Truth Hawks
Jewelry:  Pure Poison - Locked Hand Cuffs by Shaleene Kenin
Kalopsia - Momento Mori - Onyx by isabeau.baragula
Makeup:  [Pink Fuel] CATWA Eyeshadow - Queen Palette & [Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK - Essential by mochi.milena
Fingernail Polish:  alme.   Lacey - Black by chloeelectra
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
Filthy by Boy Epic

Comments