Don't Tell Me...


*Sweet Kajira* has made a beautiful Medieval Night Dress this time for We <3 Roleplay.  I thought it would be very romantic so had the Rooster be my Knight.  The lace of the gown made me feel cute, but the length gave me an elegant feel, but the Aussie's favorite part- you could see through the lace, so sexy too.  It's available in an assortment of different colors for different looks.  Taking pictures all I could think was you ever argued like crazy then he kept insisting it was for the best?  I think it might have been back in Medieval times, but anymore I'm gonna stomp my feet and scream what I think is best for me too!  I probably would've been beaten back then so thank goodness I got a patient one <3  Well, gonna drag my shining knight off to fight dragons, y'all have fun <3


Cris-


Outfit:  *Sweet Kajira* Medieval  blue  Night dress *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte.Denja
Available at We <3 Roleplay
Hair:  Exile:: Eyes On Me by Kavar Cleanslate
Jewelry:  JCNY - Sweeheart Diamond Earrings by JD Hansen
Eyes:  Ikon as always, but added a few things
CURELESS [+] Collyrium Eyes / Shiny Tears & CURELESS [+] Collyrium Tears / PRISM by Kaorinette
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Jewel" eyeshadow & alaskametro<3 "Wytch" makeup palette by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip



Barusa-


Outfit:  TURB - Havok Armor Iron Arms & TURB - Havok Armor Iron Chest & TURB - Havok Armor Iron Hands & TURB - Havok Armor Iron Legs by ericsson.turbo
Skin Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins- Devan by Izara Zuta
Mesh Body Enhancements:  CATWA HEAD Paul by Catwa Clip
Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations

Musical Inspiration:
I Do It For You by Bryan Adams

Comments