Now I See...


Goodies!  Lots of goodies at The Aloha Fair 2017, if you haven't been yet then you must make time to visit.  I'm showing several offerings today, I'll let you check them all out.  Then I'm also showing a cute bikini from MishMash Fusion that is available for the *Hard To Catch Hunt* hunt that is still going on.  Also, I'm showing a darker tone of the Sunny skin alaskametro<3 has released for the Mesh Body Addicts Fair.  Today, I'm wearing makeup though, (the last post I did not so you could see the bare skin).  I'm wearing alaskametro<3's other release the Aquatic makeup which you can find at the Indie Teepee event.  So I'm going to fight with the devil on my shoulder while I look for the devilish Rooster, y'all have fun <3












Outfit:  MishMash Fusion- Precious Bikini *Hard To Catch Hunt* by Mystical Edenflower
Shoes:  Slipper - Belle flats by Ellepolygon
Hair:  .: LIKE DESIGN :. Rubi Hair by deviltearz
Available at The Aloha Fair 2017
Accessories:  #187# Seahorse Necklace Turquoise by kalya.damour
Available at The Aloha Fair 2017
(*<*) 1313 Mockingbird Lane-  Get Leid Flower Crown by blackmagix
Available at The Aloha Fair 2017
+M's Avon+ Honu Ring--Blue by michiko Avon
Available at The Aloha Fair 2017
VENGE -Kapu Akua Gacha -  Pele Goddess by Vixn Dagger
Available at The Aloha Fair 2017
Eyes:  * Inkheart * - Allie Eyes - Heaven *Hard To Catch Hunt* by InkheartSL
Makeup:   alaskametro<3 "Aquatica" makeup palette *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at Indie Teepee
Skin Applier:  alaskametro<3 "Sunny" face skin appliers *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
Angel Loves The Devil Outta Me by Jace Everett

Comments