A Cup of Cheer....


So I participated in Blogger & Vlogger Network's Santa Swap as you can see from my previous post with Amity, but I wanted to dedicate a separate blog to the outfit because I think there's just too much too tell y'all about.  The Frozen Fair has started and I am showing AdoreZ Eliz Gown.  The necklace comes with it and it's hudded for several color choices.  I chose Exile::'s Soft Touch hair from Collabor88 to wear with it.  Then to complete my Holiday ensemble you can see I found Slipper has released the Myrrh Rings at 68 Main.  They are hudded for some cute color combinations just in time for Christmas. I'm ready for Christmas and for the Rooster to put on the hat and beard, y'all have fun <3


Taken at Holiday Trace, Secret Charm

Outfit:  AdoreZ-Eliz Gown by ligyz
Available at The Frozen Fair
Hair:  Exile:: Soft Touch *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Accessories:  Slipper - Myrrh Rings *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Available at 68 Main
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Cairo" eyeshadow & alaskametro<3 "Creme Red" lipstick by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip



Musical Inspiration:  
Holly Jolly Christmas by Faith Hill




*For Details on Amity's outfit please see her blog*

Comments