Puddin', I Got Mine...



Well, things are starting to calm... a little.  I don't know about y'all, but I know I'm starting to avoid the crowds.  No reason to rush now.  So ~*Moolala*~ has just released in the Main Store, which I find perfect right now.  No fight to get into the events.  ~*Moolala*~ has released the Jada Outfit.  It's hudded and comes in several sizes, but as always grab a demo to try it out.  Cute stuff.  Then ::[DOPE Designs]:: is just as awesome.  She's just released the Kyo Skin Omega and CatWa applier.  I'm wearing the Latte tone, but go grab a demo and check out all the options.  Well, I'm going to lay back on my throne and look for a Rooster to join me, y'all have fun <3


Outfit:  ~*Moolala*~ Jada Outfit *NEW RELEASE* by amandamoo.hallison
Hair:  Exile:: All My Best Lies by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Slipper - Wynter Rings by Ellepolygon
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Fey" lipgloss & alaskametro<3 "Soiree" eyeshadow by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  ::[DOPE Designs]:: Kyo Latte Skin *NEW RELEASE* by ameera29princess
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Neve *Christmas Sale* by Liz Venenbaum

Musical Inspiration:  
Look What You Made Me Do Harley Quinn Parody by Scream Team

Comments