For The Better...


When it all falls down, then what is left?  Well, if it does then I'll still be looking pretty in my new dress.  I'm wearing *Sweet Kajira*'s Galilea Dress from the Sense Event.  It's available in several colors and check the back out... Makes me look as pretty coming as I do going.  I'm also wearing one of my new favorite hairs.  Exile::'s Slow Dancing from this month's Collabor88, I absolutely love it with the flowers, but it can be worn without.  So I'm going to roam around looking for the Rooster, y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  *Sweet Kajira* G a l i l e a   dress *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte.Denja
Available at Sense Event
Hair:  Exile:: Slow Dancing *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Accessories:  Slipper - Cadence Jewelry Set by Ellepolygon
*PROMAGIC* Gold Earrings by Promagic
Makeup:  #ADORED - bewitched lips by ampersand.artful
::SlackGirl:: Lidya Shadow by SlackGirl
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Neve by Liz Venenbaum



Musical Inspiration:  
All Falls Down by Alan Walker featuring Noah Cyrus, Digital Farm Animals







Comments