It's Been A Long Day...


There's not many things worth fighting for.  There's several important things, but after a while you realize not everything is worth putting up the effort... Well, I wish I'd found this song three weeks ago, and this outfit!  I'm starting this year on my toes and looking good doing it.  :: Pink Cream Pie :: has just released Vivi Sports Bra and Vivi Shorts.  Available in many styles and colors, the fatpack even offers special glitter colors, they are adorable.  I'm even wearing one of Exile::'s New Releases, the Relentless hair.  It's unisex and can be found at Collabor88 still.  Then I put a pair of gloves on and am on the lookout for a Rooster to scrap with... He' always worth the fight.  So it's no wonder he's so hard to catch when I'm stuck in 4 walls cause of snow and Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm just in one of those 'Play with me' kind of moods.  So I'm going to bounce around and look for him, y'all have fun <3


Outfit:  :: Pink Cream Pie :: Vivi Shorts :: *NEW RELEASE* & :: Pink Cream Pie :: Vivi Sports Bra :: *NEW RELEASE* by Vaygah.Varriale
[Since 1975] - Boxing Gloves Silver by ocean Craft
Shoes:  ~i`piteme~ Super Hi-Top Tip Toe Chucks by Toy.wiskee
Hair:  Exile:: Relentless *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Accessories:  C L A Vv. Sound Geek - Earphone Necklace Pink by thepierrot
:[Plastik]:- Teller Earring by aikea.rieko
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Blossom" makeup palette by Alaskametro
Skin Applier:  --- PUMEC - SASHA  - February by otyebis
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
Fight For Love- Mashup 2015

Comments