Just For Kicks Now...


Did I say I love this time of year?  Pink is everywhere in preparation for Valentine's Day!  Be Mine!  At least that is what [Hope Creations]' Melina Love Heart Shirt says...  You can find the outfit and the tights at #TPP Valentine or Not Event going on right now.  I plan to chase a Rooster down and buzz in his ear, but first I had to give y'all the latest buzz on what I'd found.  I just loved it cause I found the Sweet Bee Set in my inventory from Astralia and I remember those little cards that always said "Bee Mine" with the honey bees all over them.  Poor Rooster, he hears it all the time and I plan to give him an ear full later, so y'all have fun <3


Outfit:  [Hope Creations] Melina Love Heart Outfit & [Hope Creations] Valentine Tights Applier by hunnihope
Available at #TPP Valentine or Not Event
Shoes:  Bishes inc Venus by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Persuasive by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Slipper - Lisana Rings by Ellepolygon
Astralia - Sweet Bee Set by Astralia
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Blossom" makeup palette by Alaskametro
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Neve by Liz Venenbaum


Musical Inspiration: 
Feel It Still by Portugal.The Man




Comments