See You 'Round...


So I have several things to tell you about today.  Bishes inc ~  has just released this Spiked Mini as a marketplace special. Hudded in different colors you can pair it up with almost anything to get that sexy, fierce look.  Then I have to tell you about another sale going on. LAQ is fixing to update everything, so all her current skin appliers are on sale...  If you bought the Neve head for Christmas then you might want to run by so you can wear all the appliers that came with it.  So that's what I have to tell y'all about today.  I'm going to see if I can club me a Rooster, y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  Bishes inc ~ Spiked Mini *MARKETPLACE SPECIAL* by Chu Quar
Bishes ~ Candy Top by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile::Wild At Heart by Kavar Cleanslate
Shoes:  Phedora ~ Abigail Boots by Celena Galli
Jewelry:  *{Junbug}* Highland Pearls [White Bow] by juno.mantel
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Blossom" makeup palette by alaskametro
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Neve by Liz Venenbaum


Musical Inspiration:  
The Bedrock Twich by the b-52's

@Backdrop City
[Focus Poses] Beaach Background


Comments