All I've Got...


So I have a table of goodies trying to lure a Rooster in before I have to take off.  This awesome booth is available at Sunset Mist First Heartbeat.  It's by Lunar Seasonal Designs and each booth as well as the table has a menu to change colors of fabrics and woods, as well as what is set out on the table.  Sadly I'm not showing any of the poses in it, but I wanted to show this cute dress off.  You can also find Sondra's Couture at Sunset Mist First Heartbeat, this dress is the Caliste Back Lace Dress.  It's hudded in several different colors.  Then that's not all.  I'm wearing a pair of Bishes new shoes.  I'm wearing the Diamond Heels that are available in Bishes inc Main Store now, and I plan to show them in different colors this week, because they are hudded so you can match the color to whatever outfit you wear.  I'm also wearing Exile::'s New Release For the First Time, which you can still find at The Trunk Show.  Very lovely.  So I'm going to take off and see if I can get a Rooster to play gangster with me, y'all have fun <3


Lunar Seasonal Designs- Menu Driven Coffee Nook Booth by lunar.tripsa
Available at Sunset Mist First Heartbeat


Outfit:  Sondra's Caliste Back Lace Dress by Sondra Andel
Available at Sunset Mist First Heartbeat
.Olive. the Audrey Fur Coat - Black by naminaeko
Shoes:  Bishes inc Diamond Heels *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: For the First Time *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at The Trunk Show
Accessories:  *PROMAGIC* Black Earrings by promagic
LUXE. - Lolita Shades Noir by jaycee.dover
Makeup:  .euphoric ~Nora Makeup Series~ by Demi Placebo
Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Shimmer Eyeshadows by Izzie Button
[Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK - Essential (Reds) by mochi.milena
Skin Applier:  Essences Lana by inka.mexicola
Eyes Applier:  DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Dramatic Eyes & Lashes* by Steffi.villota
Shape:  .:[PUMEC] :.-  Lara SHAPE & .:[PUMEC] :.-  Eyebrows by otyebis
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration: 
Devil's Backbone by The Civil Wars


Comments

Post a Comment