Do Magic...


Oh these are absolutely beautiful!  *Sweet Kajira* has released Jessyca for the Kinky Event and it's available in several sizes so be sure to demo.  I'm wearing the coral color, but there's many colors to choose from.  I took a bit of fantasy look to it, but it's sexy and cute.  I'm also wearing Exile::'s New Release for Blush.  This is The Idea of Her and I'm in love with it.  It just falls on one shoulder and down the back, I can see myself wearing this often.  So lots of stuff happened this month and still going out with a bang.  Gonna see what kind of magic I can stir with the Rooster, y'all have fun <3



Outfit:  *Sweet Kajira* J e s s y c a  coral *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte.denja
Available at Kinky Event
Shoes:  Phedora ~ Abigail Boots ~ by celena.galli
Hair:  Exile:: The Idea of Her *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Blush
Makeup:  A R T E - Shimmer Eyeshadow by Miriam Lemondrop
[okkbye] Amaris Eyelashes by elisaokkbye
[Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Shimmer Pinks by mochi.milena
Eye Applier:  A R T E - Northern Eyes by Miriam Lemondrop
Skin Applier:  amara beauty - Livia by Shantia Soulstar
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
You Can Do Magic by America


Comments