What You Told Me...




There's a New Fair going on.  The Hipster Fair is going on now.  Outside The Box! has released several New items just for it.  I'm showing the Elephant Pillow Stack, The Hipster Couch, and The Painted Coffee Table.  I'm also wearing *Shae's Designs*' Janus Jumpsuit. It is available at The Hipster Fair as well, with a hud to choose from several beautiful colors.  I'm sure you have noticed I'm also wearing a unique and pretty tattoo today, that is BodyCult's Bird Lyric Tattoo, available at The Hipster Fair too.  Then the skin I am wearing today... You guess it, can also be found at The Hipster Fair in many different tones.  7 Deadly s[K]ins has released the Perla which I thought looked good with my Catya head, but be sure to pick up a demo and check it out on yours too!  I'm not wearing lipstick, but I do have the glossiness turned up on my CATWA hud.  I did want to show off how pretty the lips were on this skin.  So going to prance around the house and look for a Rooster.  Y'all have fun <3



Outside The Box! Elephant Pillow Stack *NEW RELEASE* & Outside The Box! Hipster Couch *NEW RELEASE* & Outside The Box! Painted Coffee Table *NEW RELEASE* by Kasslina Moonglow
Available at The Hipster Fair



Outfit:  *Shae's Designs* Janus Jumpsuite by summery.bellic
Available at The Hipster Fair
Hair:  Exile:: Girl Next Door by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Elle - Liz Rings by Ellepolygon
ASO! Love Earring by menieelee.gelles
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Alchemy" eyeshadow 01 by Alaskametro
Available at Cosmetic Fair
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Dramatic Eyes & Lashes* by Steffi.villota
Tattoo Applier:  BodyCult Tattoo Bird Lyric Cleavage by nici Sewell
Available at The Hipster Fair
Nail Applier:  alaskametro<3 "Alchemy" nails 02 RARE by Alaskametro
Available at Cosmetic Fair
Skin Applier:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - PERLA omega FACE&BODY marshmellow by izara zuta
Available at The Hipster Fair
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez


Comments