Calling Your Name...


So a few things to tell you about.  Illuminate is a new event that has just started, Outside The Box! is participating with some beautiful Wine Cabinets.  I'm showing distressed, but they also come in white and mahogany.  I'm also using her poses, which she had a cute drunk pose that just didn't look right in this dress or I would have loved to show.  This gorgeous dress is the pearl version of Sonia.  *Sweet Kajira* still has Sonia available at the Sense Event if you haven't been by, and there's many lovely colors.  Then check my hair, it's the other New Release from Exile:: I mentioned in last post.  This is Sure, Jan. or the "Marcia" version, such a cute story for these two I think it will stick with me when I go looking for the hair every time.  He was inspired by the Brady sisters and both hairs are absolutely lovely.  I didn't stop there, I'm wearing some beautiful new earrings from Elle Boutique.  They are the Deja Earrings, hudded so you can mix and match.  Then on my feet, you'll see Bishes inc Diamond Heels.  So I'm going to sip the wine until a Rooster comes strutting through, so y'all have fun <3











Outside The Box! Wine Cabinet 4 dr/Distressed *NEW RELEASE* & Outside The Box! Wine Cabinet/Distressed *NEW RELEASE* & Outside The Box! Wine Cellar Table Distressed *NEW RELEASE* by Kasslina Moonglow
Available at Illuminate


Outfit:  *Sweet Kajira* S o n i a by Bronte.Denja
Available at Sense Event
Shoes:  Bishes inc Diamond Heels by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Sure, Jan. *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Elle Boutique - Deja Earrings *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Makeup:  .euphoric ~Nora Makeup Series~[Catwa App.] by Demi Placebo
Colivati. February Powder Pack 2018 by Colivati
Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Natural Lips (Powder Pack Feb) by Izzie Button
Skin Applier:  amara beauty - Powder Pack CATWA JUNE 2017 - Livia by Shantia Soulstar
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
I Don't Want To Live Forever by ZAYN featuring Taylor Swift


Comments