Come Out and Play...


So I have a New Store to tell you about, (well, New to me).  Lyndy In Chains.  I'm wearing Lyndy In Chains' New Release the Odalisque Set and I have to tell y'all about this.  First off it is available in several sizes, so best pick up a demo and check for yours.  It is all separate pieces so if you wish to wear the bikini, shoes, or just the jewelry then you can without trouble.  Then what is really lovely is the bikini is hudded for so so so many choices.  You can choose furs, latex, fabrics, laces, colors, there's literally too many combinations to count.  Very sexy stuff, can't wait to see what else we can find there. 
 I'm wearing Exile::'s Shape of You today. I felt sexy and am feeling my oats a bit, so I think I'm going to wait on a Rooster to show up so I can show him my new discovery.  Y'all have fun <3



Outfit:  Lyndy In Chains- Odalisque Set *NEW RELEASE* by Lyndydia
Hair:  Exile:: Shape of You by Kavar Cleanslate
Makeup:  [okkbye] Amaris Eyelashes by elisaokkbye
[Pink Fuel] CATWA Eyeshadow - Queen Palette & [Pink Fuel] CATWA Lipstick - Queen Palette by Mochi.milena
Eye Applier:  ::SlackGirl:: Climax by SlackGirl
Skin Applier:  amara beauty - Powder Pack CATWA JUNE 2017 - Livia by Shantia Soulstar
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
Half God, Half Devil by In This Moment






Comments