Confused Me?...


So I was inspired by Exile::'s cute story today.  Kavar Cleanslate, of Exile::, has just released two new hairs.  The one I'm wearing is Marcia Marcia Marcia!  He used Jan and Marcia Brady as his inspirations.  So it just got me thinking which child was I growing up?  The oblivious or the envious one... hmm, hard call, lol.  But I really love them, I have to say the back on this one is absolutely gorgeous even without the ribbon.  I'm also seizing the opportunity to show you :: Pink Cream Pie ::'s New Becky shoes in pink, you can stop by and see all the awesome color choices and combinations (try a demo).  Then Sunset Mist is still going.  I'm showing this really cute Pleated Mini Skirt with white Shirt outfit by .:S&B:. today.  The skirt is hudded with several color choices.  Then if you haven't yet, don't forget to stop by Skin Fair and 4Mesh to check out alaskametro<3's new stuff.  I am in love with this Alicia applier from Skin Fair.  Well, going to see if I can pop some balloons until a Rooster comes to distract me, y'all have fun <3


Outfit:  .:S&B:. Pleated Mini Skirt with white Shirt by Seni Bloch
Available at Sunset Mist
Shoes:  :: Pink Cream Pie :: Becky *NEW RELEASE* by Vaygah.Varriale
Hair:  Exile:: Marcia Marcia Marcia! *NEW RELEASE* from Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  Amala - The Crybaby Necklace by Crystalny
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Babygoth" makeup *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at 4Mesh
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Dramatic Eyes & Lashes* by Steffi.Villota
Skin Applier:  alaskametro<3 "Alicia" face skin in Tone 3 *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametero
Available at Skin Fair 2018
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
No Excuses by Meghan Trainor 


Comments