Right Now...


I absolutely fell in love with this Pagola from Lunar Seasonal Design. It's available at Sunset Mist now.  You can click on it for a menu with several textures available from the woods to the flowers.  The Plumely Chaise Lunar Seasonal Design also has available at the event has just as many options with the colors on the sides, pillows, cushions, and blanket.  I was playing in the poses, going to have to get the Rooster on so I can check the couples ones out.  You can also find this Spring Feather Grass at Sunset Mist from *CelesteSanctF*.  I copied a bit more than a patch...  *CelesteSanctF* has Floating Lanterns available as well.  They can float, bob up and down in the air, or there are stationary options in a few different colors.  I was playing with the beige and ivory today.  Then if you are on the lookout for something cute to wear... Munereia has this outfit called Petal available at Sunset Mist.  I'm wearing PetalSpray, but there is a GildedLove option and StitchedPetal if you prefer.  Each option has a hud with several different colors.  I'm also wearing Exile::'s The Idea of Her.  It is still available at Blush... and I think this is one of my absolute favorite hairs in my inventory.  I love how he has it falling over the shoulder with just a partial updo in the back, I'm not real sure what that is called.  Well, I guess I'm going to count Stars while I wait on the Rooster, y'all have fun <3


Lunar Seasonal Design- Menu Driven Plumely Chaise & Lunar Seasonal Design- Menu Driven Wisteria Pergola by lunar.tripsa
Available at Sunset Mist
*CelesteSanctF* Floating Lantern & *CelesteSanctF* Spring Feather Grass Patch by cheekichica
Available at Sunset Mist


Outfit:  Munereia - PetalSpray by Rhenu
Available at Sunset Mist
Hair:  Exile:: The Idea of Her by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Blush
Shoes:  :::ChicChica::: Freya by lilo.denimore
Accessories:  [Lost Junction] Cameo Collection - Illuminati - Necklace by Tala Laval
Elle (formerly Slipper) - Lisana Rings by Ellepolygon
Makeup:  Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Shimmer Eyeshadows (Powder Pack Feb) by Izzie Button
#adored - enamored lips - happy hour edition by Ampersand.artful
.euphoric ~Volume Lash Asia 01 by Demi Placebo
Eye Applier:  A R T E - Northern Eyes by Miriam Lemondrop
Skin Applier:  amara beauty - Powder Pack CATWA - Debbie skin by Shantia Soulstar
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
Feel So Close by Calvin Harris


Comments