Baptized by Fire...


So I have several things to tell y'all about today!  First I'm wearing #Bye's, or #Best You Ever's, Hot Lips Dress.  The sim has changed around a bit, so I'd recommend going to have a look and checking out this dress.  Rainie did a great job, very sexy.  I'm also wearing some rings you should check out, (does not include the B ring or Mommy ring that I always wear).  They are Elenora Bento rings from *elise*.  They are hudded for different colors of stones and metals and bento for Vista or Maitreya.  Gorgeous stuff, I have a few new things from *elise* to show y'all this week.  Then that's not it... I know y'all get as excited about hair as I do and Exile:: just released two new hairs for Collabor88.  I'm wearing Exile::'s Life In Plastic today, I'll get the other up as soon as I can.  Go check them out!  Well, going to wait on my own devil, y'all have fun <3



Outfit:  #bye Hot Lips *NEW RELEASE* by Rainie Gates
Hair:  Exile:: Life In Plastic *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Accessories:  *elise* - Eleonora *NEW RELEASE* by Shanty Bookmite
:[Plastik]:- Hule Earring :// Darkness by aikea.rieko
Makeup: alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" makeup palette & alaskametro<3 "Angel" lipstick by Alaskametro
Skin, Shape, and Head:   LAQ ~ Neve Bento Head, Neve Skin & Neve shape by Mallory Cowen
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle

Musical Inspiration:  
River of Fire by In This Moment

Background:  anxiety %devil by Max1ma



Comments